Monday, August 4, 2008

This mommy's on a mission...

alrighty...as some may know, i still have quite a bit of baby weight left on me from my last child - born almost 17 months ago...ugh. oye. suck. Those are all the words I like to use to describe it! It's got to go, as I have realized that I need to take care of myself if i am going to take care of my children and my husband! If i don't feel good about me...I tend to not feel good about them. I have gotten myself an elliptical and am watching what i eat (most of the time - carrots and grape tomatoes have become my best friends - that and water!). Once i get my masterful hubby to put my elliptical together, i'm going to get my booty (my belly, my arms, my legs, my back...are there any more parts that can be put back into shape, if so, then those too, cuz it all needs it)back in shape. I know it will be slow going...as the first 50 pounds were...but i can do it! You'd think that having/lifting three kids 4 and under would have kept my arms in shape, but no...I have to actually work at it! If i'm brave enough...after i loose some, maybe i'll do before and after...um, ok...well, probably not...but anyway, if you could all keep encouraging me with your kind words and prayer that would be great...i want to be healthy and well to raise my wonderful little miracles that the good Lord has blessed me with! and teach them to be the same as well!

Here's to Mission POSSIBLE!

Wow, how cheesy am i? oh well...that's it for now.

3 comments:

The Brogger's said...

I wish I had the same ambition- way to go!!

Anonymous said...

I just started an exercise program called "Couch to 5k". Look it up on the internet... I'm on week 2 and I'm doing it with 2 girlfriends of mine. So far so good! :-)
They even have a podcast that has the music timed to the individual weeks (which is nice if you're running outside). You can do it Crissy!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your mission goes well! I've been on my own mission since January, and am 70 lbs gone so far. Can't wait to hear your updates!