Friday, July 25, 2008

Little Artie Fartie is gone...


Grandma just called to let me know that Artemis fell asleep and took her last breaths with Grandma petting her this morning. She wasn't doing very well last night, so they were going to get her through today and take her tomorrow to put her to sleep, but this morning while Mr. Miles was napping, Grandma laid down to pet artie and she was convulsing and not comfortable. A little while later, Grandma laid down to pet her again and artie fell asleep by her mommy and didn't wake up. Grandma is heartbroken, as am i...If you all know me, you know i become a little attached to my pets. They are little kids to me. Artie was our first pet as a couple, but went to stay with Grandma, as Artie and I had issues...Grandma loved that cat and she was so good to her. Thanks grandma for the call and for giving Artie such a great and loving home! Love you Artemis!

No comments: