Friday, July 25, 2008

Holly and Matthew robert

***UPDATE*** As i was writing this, i got a call from my mom at the hospital. they found Holly unresponsive at 5 this morning, and their weren't a lot of details available to my mom, but she was also having chest pain at some point...so in they went for an emergency c-section. She is in recovery now and they said she did well through the procedure. I believe they named him Matthew Robert, and he is 1lb 14 oz. he is with us, but obviously has some hurdles to overcome. Please pray for baby and for my neice Holly. My sister and i are going to go up tomorrow to see them, pray that i know the words to say, that i can be supportive and loving. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Jeff & Elizabeth said...

praying for your niece, and that precious little boy, that the Lord would keep them BOTH safe in His hands! Do you need someone to take the kids while you go visit?