Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother’s day 05/10/2009

DSCF0967

A special Mother’s day for me…not because of anything in particular, except for those that i was able to spend it with.  We started out with Daddy getting the kids fed and even preparing a plate for me of waffles (if you all know Jeremy, he doesn’t cook…but it was such a welcome thing that he prepared the plate, food and drink for me and had me sit with them to eat.  We finished getting ready and headed to Church…wonderful service.  And we were even blessed with the 3 & 4 year olds singing in big church (gabby’s still in the 4 year old class because of where her birthday falls.) so how awesome to have both of our older kiddos on stage.  they were even by each other at first, and then Gabby disappeared behind Tyler, not to be seen again until they went off of the stage back to their classrooms!  Neither one sang…go figure (they knew the songs very well, and loved to sing them…but they don’t do well on stage with the lights, people, etc…they both froze.)  But, I'm a mom, and I'm proud of all efforts, even if the only effort at this age was walking on the stage…Then we headed off to Grandma’s house to deliver a flower hand picked by Gabs and Ty (lex doesn’t care yet).  Tracked down Grandma and took some pics and talked for a bit.  I then went to track down my mom, and she was on her way up to Saenz greenhouse and then to Grandma and Grandpa Hopp’s house.  So, i got to see both my mom and my grandma (and some other family as well!)  We had planned on stopping by my Grandparents briefly, but it was a little more extended than we planned…but it was a blessing to all involved.

No comments: