Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama


I was excited to witness history with my children today. I picked Gabby up from Pre-school and rushed them all inside so that we could see the new Vice President and President get sworn in and watch our new President adress the American people! We got in, i made sandwiches on the living room floor and we soaked up as much as we could (hard to do with an almost 2 year old, almost 3 year old and Gabby with all of her questions! i answered as well as i could and she really seemed to soak it all in. I hope she remembers! I am proud to be an American and excited to see what he will bring to the table. It is inspiring to see someone like him in the White house and it was touching to listen to him speak. The kids kept applauding whenever he would pause and the crowd was cheering...so cute. God Bless the USA!

1 comment:

BeckyG. said...

Your 3 little blondies are so cute!