Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The results are in.

We have a new president elect. The obama/biden ticket is it. I must say, i am disappointed. Not by the outcome, because honestly, there would have been change no matter who "won" tonight. there will be excited and disappointed people. I'm saddened by some of the comments i've seen and the negativity towards the outcome of this race. I for one look forward to a better tomorrow and to support those that serve all of us. We all don't believe the same things, that's where our diversity comes from, and that is what makes this nation great. We can't beat down those that don't believe the same thing. We pray and do our best and fight for what we believe in...not Gripe or make allegations that aren't true in the here and now. I truly didn't make my decision until i sat down and filled in my little circle. I informed myself before going, but didn't decide until then...maybe you know, maybe you don't know who i voted for...that is not the point...I guess my point is, despite what you believe or don't believe, I believe in a positive attitude. When has negativity taken anyone to the highest of heights.
or, maybe i'm crazy...that's also an option...
May God bless you all and may He watch over ALL of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We made history, I hope we can all agree on that. I look forward to the future, and am so overwhelmed and excited to be able to say that I was alive when the US elected their first African American President!! We are ONE, and it's time we start behaving like ONE nation under God.