Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October Question of the month...

My sister just sent over October's question. This time, i'm not sharing, unless someone else does...just put it in the comments...quick and easy, nothing to it...i'll share my answer (this one is going to take me a bit)...

Tell us a significant memory from each stage of school (elementary, middle, high school, college, etc.). Which stage did you like the most, which stage did you like the least, and why?(This question seems kinda long, but feel free to make your answer as short or long as you wish!!)

That's it - i'll blog more this week sometime about what's been happening...not too much...but some.

1 comment:

sarahmdh said...

That is a good question.
In elemmentary it would be the one and only fight I was ever in. I was in 6th grade and I didn't even get a detention. I was a goodie goodie and the school knew it.
In middle school I can't think of one for that time frame of my life.
High School, how can you pick just one. There is the "first true love" broken heart, getting my first, and only, detention for swearing in the middle of the class, and of course everyone was silent and just the right time, there was a deadly car accident my freshman year (4 kids were killed), and the funniest for me was that I was voted "reason why most teachers resign" my senior year.
I don't have one for college. I wasn't very smart and dropped out after a semester. I was too worried about being a wife.