Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Who is that?!?!?!?


Ok, well, here i am. I look totally different, and i kinda like it. The highlights are a little too light, as i was scared of going all brown, still wanted to keep a hint of blonde...but it's a bit too much...so when i do upkeep on the overall color, i'm going to have her highlight - but change them to a golden light, light brown/red. But i really like it (can't say love, as wow, i'm looking at someone totally different in the mirror and it's hard to get used to!) I'd love to hear what you all might think about it...constructive critisism is great! I want to hear the good and the bad! only on the hair though! I still didn't get to Chicago's post, but i will...i promise...starting to get stuff together for a garage sale! we'll see how i do on that!

2 comments:

BeckyG. said...

You look great! From what I can tell from the picture! Ooo la la!

Anonymous said...

Ditto the Ooo la la comment!! I like it... it's hard to get a feel for the actual color from the picture, but I think it looks more natural. I also like the "blunt" cut. Very cute. Were did you end up going?? What does Jer think??